Acronim - JOBS
Project reference: 16.4.2.074 Project code: ROBG 171 Budget Project: 639,225.41 euro Contribution of the European Union: 543,341.59 euro
BENEFICIARY LEADER: UAT Vînju Mare BENEFICIARY 1: Active Society Asociation
The project activities consisted of:
- Step 1 - Create an Infrastructure (Regional Resource Centers for Employment) to promote active employment measures in the Drobeta Turnu Severin - Vidin Region.
- Step 2 - The Regional Resource Centers for Employment provides information, counselling and assistance for occupational and geographical mobility of the workforce.
- Step 3 - Once the Target Group is registered with the Regional Resource Centers for Employment, it will be supported for employment, through training and entrepreneurial counselling to start independent activities.
- Step 4 - Regional Resource Centers for Employment in Vînju Mare and Vidin, provide customized counselling to the Registered Target Group.
- Step 5 - Once the Target Group has personalized counselling services, they are encouraged to enrol in a training course at the Regional Resource Centers for Employment to increase their chances of employment on the labour market.
- Step 6 - Once a Target Person completes training, staff from Regional Resource Centers for Employment will provide updated labour market information in the Region.
- Step 7 - People who have business management skills will be counselled by authorized staff to open a business.